View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,044

I'll speak up for Raymond here. 1st off you will not find a better person. I had a question when I 1st thought my dog had EIC. He called me and gave more info on it then my vet even had a clue about. Also gave the lady's name to contact at the university of Minnesota. After we got all that straight he took me and my "robot" dog on a hunt in the marsh without ever even meeting me before or my dog. He never said a word about how my dog was doing until I asked. Of course I did because I wasn't afraid of gaining knowledge to help better my dog and myself. He then offered me to join him with several of the dogs he had on his truck for a day of training. After I did that he offered for my cousin to join with his Newley purchased that he just bought(not from Raymond or any of his contacts). He has always been more than happy to help us and has never asked for a dime. He simply follows a program for gun dogs that works. My dog surely has holes in his training but that's because I did most of myself and he is my first. Sorry for the long rant but it needed to be said.