Thread: Convert a yahoo
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:58 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

See, now, the first problem is, I never said anything about proving what fish were yours ON THE BOAT. Go back and read what I said, and you won't find anything about that.

My comment was that he said HE caught and boxed 9 redfish. Big difference between getting checked on the water and you have 10 fish with 2 guys, and coming on the internet and saying that YOU caught 9 of the 10 reds, and then detailing how the guy caught 1 and there was the 10 fish limit.

I'm not saying the guy is going to go to jail over it, but get one of those GWs that patrols the web and finds that, he might at least catch some flack over it. Hell, the judge would probably call it circumstantial, but who knows? If you can't prove otherwise. Just like my buddy and the 2 bucks. If he couldn't have proved that other deer wasn't his, what would have happened?

The fact is, You are 100% right about a GW never asking who's fish are who's. Yeah, I just agreed with "W". Ain't that a kick in the head? But I never argued that you were wrong about GWs checking on the water, either. Go back and find where I did, and I will gladly admit it.