View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
You've got some room to raise rates, and you'll still be our first choice with higher rates.

We work really hard at avoiding the need of your services, but with a flock of teenagers getting licenses, our avoidance efforts may not succeed indefinitely.

I do recommend License2Drive in Lake Charles for those with teens approaching driving age. We were unable to find good training in the Baton Rouge area, so we expanded the search. These folks seem intent on actually developing safe teenage drivers and not merely meeting the state requirements and cashing the checks.
Thanks! We work very hard to keep our customer satisfaction index up top! For customers, I've stayed late, came in early, taken care of rental cars, saved a few $, etc, etc. Our customer service, I think, is what sets us apart from so many of the other shops in our area.

As far as avoiding the needs of our services, I understand. I was told a while back that "I love what you did for our vehicle but, I hate seeing you!" We're more loathed than the dentist!