View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Duckman, you need to nip this in the bud right now, call Walton and Johnston and Hannity or somebody. This is how it starts, they start speaking Spanish and the next thing you know they start serving tacos and enchiladas in the lunchroom. I have already seen it at my sons school. All they serve is foreign foods like pizza and lasagna and spaghetti. Only American food they have is hamburgers and they serve that with FRENCH FRIES Even heard they have breakfast burritos at some of these McDonalds and Sonics.

We are moving out of here because just the other day there were these old men in this store and they were speaking French, we told em this is America homeboys, you speak American here not French. Then we went to a nice place to eat and they had all these foreign words on the menu like beignets and au jus, and if that ain't enough to make a man lose his cool, they had this old man on one of them there accordians singing 'American Pie' in French

Y'all keep thinking this isn't happening but I seent it with my own two eyes. Its happening boys, its happening.
But....But.....Raymond said that French people have assimilated to American culture..