View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

We have Sprint. I had Centennial until Rita. When I was working in Cameron after the hurricane, I could 't get a signal unless I was in downtown Cameron.
With Sprint, I can get a signal in all of lower Cameron Parish, even in Holly Beach, where no other companies have any signal. In Holly Beach, you are on an offshore tower, at $4/minute.
Centennial was a great company for monthly cost. It was the cheapest we could find. We don't have any fancy phones. But their customer service sux so bad in the Lake Charles area. If I had a problem, I went to the store and they wanted to charge me for anything I needed fixing. If I wanted to change something, they wanted me to sign a contract to add another 2 years to my service. I would call their customer service in Arizona and get what I wanted for no charge. I will not deal with them ever again.
So far, with Sprint, I don't have any issues with customer service. I deal with a small Sprint dealer on Prien Lake Rd. and the girl who works in that store is from Cameron. Us Cameron folks get along good. She is very helpful to me and my wife.