View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

I was at that Meeting in Kenner.. As were MANY CCA MEMBERS.. Commericals DIDN"T Take the Rec.'s to the CLEANERS in the Snap Meeting in Kenner I can Assure U...

Where WERE U.. Mr. CajunMADE???

Alternative 5 of Amendment 28 state that If the Gulf Council allows for than 9.2 millions pds. of Snaps the REC.'s would be given 75% of that amount over 9.2..

Comm.'s would be given 25% more of their 51 % share they NOW enjoy..

The way the RS stock assessment is done is based on data 30 yrs old..

They only count NATURAL BOTTOMS ANF STRUCTURE.. Not ONE RS is counted that lives on every offshore platform in the GoM..

If they used a more modern stock assessments criteria.. Our own LWF has data supporting larger creel and season on snaps..

ONE of the other problems I have is the Taking out of Offshore platforms and Killing all types of marine life when Dynamite is used to blow the legs.. It kills everything.. not just Snaps..

That's is a waste of the resource.

I'm a 3rd party safety consultant who works for one of the largest oil and gas Company's in the GoM...

Does that make me responsible for the BP disaster?? Or the Oil company that are taking out rigs. No that Is your current President directive..

Mr. CajunMade..

If U know so much about CCA LA. Please tell us Kool-Aid drinkers, what Ur organization CCA-USA stands for and UR Mission Statement..

SO I do my due diligents, my eyes opened, and can be educated in your awesome organization!!!!!!