View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Well, we've heard the news snapper season has been cut to eleven days. The Licenses fees going UP.. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Apathy is one man's victory and another man's defeat. We as sportsmen, have done nothing to help ourselves. We come to sites like this and complain. We argue and fight, and then do what? NOTHING! Well the time for that is over. I don't care if you fish just for trout and redfish, if you are a charter captain, or fish the offshore like my family and I do. We as recreational
anglers and sportsmen need to all come together and stand up for what is rightfully ours. It is time to organize; to stand together and be heard. Instead We balme one organization or another.. We stop giving our hard earned money to one and give to another.. My father, once told me good leaders, say lead, or get out of the way and let someone else lead.. I'm a leader.. Not a follower.. That's why in 5 yrs after leaving LWCC, I'm working for 2 of the largest oil and gas company leaders in the GoM.

Believe me the commercial snapper sector is united and organized with one ultimate goal: putting an end to recreational fishing in federal waters. So whether or not you fish offshore we need your help. I will do my part. As I've gotten involved... One man trying to reach a million will not succeed, but a million men reaching one each will reach a million.

Cajun-made has proved nothing.. He also has just stated conjecture..I asked him to supply this site with the Organization he claims to represent, and supply his organizations mission statement.. .I haven't called him names!!!!! He also has just stated conjecture..

Which I have no problem with.. I respect his right to expound HIS opinion like everyone else on this site.

He has only said he represents REAL Recreational Fisherman..

I guess I'm going to get threatened again BY HIM with HIM FILING A FEDERAL LAW SUIT AGAINST ME... For harassment.

If YOU need my Address here in SO. TX. please let me know...

Last edited by biggun; 04-10-2014 at 01:33 PM.