Thread: Weirs Closed
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 11:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripley View Post
I have not been on here long enough to see you belittling me as well as calling math geek out that not a time issue I have no problem with what you stand for or my lack of knowledge of what you stand for I am posting my thought and so are you I have not directly belittled your thought only stated my thoughts I want access to be able to shrimp I joined this forum as a means to gain knowledge as well as share thoughts. I didn't know I had to be on here for a time frame before I was entitled to that.
Man, what got your boxers in a bunch? I was never belittling you. All I meant was you were not on here a year ago when just about everyone under the moon was calling what I was saying a lie and calling me a "duckgrass supporter".

Me and MG know each other, we've stood on the same side of many issues, and we've been on opposite sides as well. We are both scientists that value facts over biased opinions with no grounding. I was not "calling him out" as you say, merely pointing out an apparent inconsistency I saw. I may not always agree with him, but I respect what he does, and have even assisted him on some of this research he is talking about.