View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

MG

My memory may be bad.. But when all this was going down??? Sabine, BL. and Lake P. were being considered for Trophy Lake Status; if I'm not mistaken...There are lots of factors in the fishing on any lake or bay.. My experience say's, you ALL have VALID concerns..

But it's not just CCA to Blame, nor the oyster dredging, nor the ship channel or the weirs being closed.. Swimming Species are cyclical.. It can be a domino effect..

I think instead OF MOANING and *****ING!!!! Here is a Novel IDEA...

Why don't U all call UR area elected representatives for a meeting on BL concerns.. Call CCA LEADERSHIP FROM Lake Charles, From BR. CALL your LC WLF representative..

Present some of your graphs and finds on the different species U have studied. . Get a Saltwater WLF biologist there.. Ask him to look at some of your data..

Work to MAKE A DIFFERENCE..

While all is gathered there, find out what's the latest is on the dredging of the Channel??? ETC.. Ask intelligent Questions???

Another words, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! STOP BIT--ING... I Didn't post this to Dis U or anyone.. Stop talking and DO SOMETHING..

U all are on the Defense OR being reactive.. Try being PROACTIVE..

As a safety consultant, with over 25 yrs experience, I'm proactive EVERYDAY AT WORK with over 300 construction PPL... If U need for me to EXPLAIN the Difference between the 2, PM me..