View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
It's not dividing anyone, it simply would give people a choice. You say you don't agree 100% with any politician you vote for, but you choose to vote for whoever you feel represents your views best. Same thing here, there is nothing at all wrong with it. If I feel that organization A will do better things with my money than organization B, I will side with them. Simple
we are saying the same thing I believe but organization A should just come out with their mission statement of NEW ideas of what they plan to do and not just say we are going to do the opposite of organization B. Organization B shouldn't even be referred to in their mission statement. Just do your own thing, you can actually be a member of both if both have ideas you value. No need to bash organization B, just put out your mission statement and get the word out.

Its similar to people that are members of Delta that hate on DU or vice versa. They are not competing organizations, they are both there for waterfowl and you can be a member of one or both or none, and that is how we get divided.