View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Tell Me HOW CCA's Is to BLAME for:

1. The WEIRS Closing & Opening??
What have they done to help ensure data driven openings and closings in accordance with the management plan?

Isn't this issue at least as important (since it has a bigger impact on the ecosystem) as pushing for a reduced limit on specks?

Isn't failing to act also a decision? They decided the speck limit was more important.

Quote:
2. The Legislation that UR Representative from Jennings CAVED ON about the Use of Oyster Dredges in the Lake and WEST COVE??
This happened about the same time as the speck limit was reduced from 25 to 15. Clearly CCA through the speck limit was more important, because they focused on restricting limits of recreational anglers and ignored the more important issue of conserving essential habitat.

Quote:
3. CCA involvement in the Land Eroison along the Ship Channel??? Who is in Control of the maintenance and WHAT HAPPENS Along Said Channel ????
Again, it has been a failure to act. Are you saying that the biggest conservation association in the state has no responsibility to act, but should not be bothered when ecological disasters of this scale are occuring?

That they should spend their time and efforts pushing for tripletail limits instead?

It's not that CCA is completely responsible for any public policy or negative outcome. But these issues reveal that CCA's priorities are misplaced.

Quote:
PS.. If any haters on here Think for ONE MOMENT MYSELF OR Raymond ARE Yes Men or paid in any way by CCA.. They are SADDLY Mistaken... MISGUIDED AN SADDLY Mistaken.. I'm a Volunteer Only.. Like everyone else that volunteers..
Well, there are a dozen Texans making six figure salaries.

Quote:
I'd like to see someone use Waltrip or W; an dog a group.. LETS Say, A onetime reader gets on here to find a guide.. An See's Waltrip or W Posting on SC, dogging on ANY GROUP..
In the end, capitalism works. W will succeed in his guide business because he knows the lake, he puts clients on fish, and he teaches his clients a lot in the process.

Quote:

Again I asked 3 Fla to simple State the Organization Name HE CLAIMS TO REPRESENT ..

All he says He can't REVEAL ANYTHING... That's BS.. This Has nothing to do with CCA.. The GUY IS BLOWING SMOKE UP EVERYONES AZZs'..
Maybe. Time will tell. Lots of groups with public plans have non-disclosures in place to keep certain details private until an agreed upon time.