View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-14-2014, 02:48 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,712
Cheers New Sponsor - Cajun Reel Clearning & Repair

Please join me in welcoming Cajun Reel Cleaning and Rod Repair to our website as a site sponsor. The Company is based out of Bell City and you can reach Ron Ardoin (reelman2 on the site) at ronardoin@yahoo.com. Please see below for the Company's website.

http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Please join me in welcoming Cajun Reel Cleaning and Rod Repair to the Salty Cajun family.

Ron wrote a quick message for me to share with you guys please see below.

I'm proud to be a sponsor of
"The Salty Cajun." This is not a spur of the moment decision. I have taken some time to make this decision. I have watched this web site for two years now. I feel that it is a help to both old and new fisherman to be able to share their knowledge, good, or bad.

Thanks,
Reelman2
Reply With Quote