Thread: This Sucks
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
JasonRE JasonRE is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 29
Cash: 629
Default This Sucks

I just don't know how to fish. My rigs cannot be set up correctly, I don't know where to fish. I can't stand getting so excited to go fishing and get out there and have no idea where to fish.

I fish trees and stumps, overhanging branches from the bank, bridges and nothing.

I'd like to find a spot where I at least put a FEW fish in the boat. I'm not asking to limit out on Sacalait or bass or bream, but one damned fish would be nice.

I live in Lafayette so I'm trying to find a decent spot to catch around here. Anyone fish the area around Lafayette? I wouldn't mind someone to go fishing with who knows how to do it.

Granted I'm a newbie and I'm used to fishing off the bank or jug-lining or bush-lining or even catfishing which is so easy to let the bait sit on the bottom.
Reply With Quote