Thread: Grand Isle?
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 05-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Reggoh's Avatar
Reggoh Reggoh is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 724
Cash: 1,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Caught trout on and off till I left at 1:30pm each day last weekend.

Popping cork and anything 18" under it. We used glow colored baits as well as shrimp imitations. Also I picked up some trout on shrimp creole matrix shad on a slow retrieve.

Where is your camp located?
We are in the area behind Bridgeside Marina... we are the last 2 camps on the southwest side of Susie St. closest to the gulf. Both of our camps have blue metal roofs. There is actually an empty lot between our 2 camps that has a bunch of pylons driven but no camp.

I like to wade fish out by the Jetties... did fairly well there last year but that was at the end of July. Everyone told me June was the best month so I booked earlier this year. Hopefully I can catch some decent weather and good fishing conditions for my small boat.
Reply With Quote