View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 09:43 AM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,860

I don't fish very much these days.....just doesn't turn my crank like it used too.

I'm just as content staying at the camp and cooking for the guys that are out fishing. I take pride in watching everyone enjoy my cooking.

I love to hunt.... as duck hunting is my favorite, I will hunt any game.

I like to bow hunt but enjoy shooting my bow in the yard just as much.

I will be making my first bow fishing trip ever on Big Lake very soon.

I will fish with live bait... I'm not scared. Will even sit on a five gallon bucket while fishing with live bait.

I once had a few too much to drink during a poker game one night at the camp and woke up to an excruciating pain in my ankle.....only to find out that my "buddies" had strapped a shock collar around my ankle and was having their way with me....

I have set the clock forward two hours at the camp and woke everyone up screaming that we over slept....then just sit back and drink a cup of coffee to watch everyone running around loading their boats and get motors cranked, etc..... then I politely smile and tell them that it's 3am, not 5am...

When I was 18 years old me and few friends pitched in $20 a piece to see who could take home the biggest chic at "Miss Kitties".... I won!! This girl was so big she drove a van and told me she didn't want to lay in the water bed because they are too hard to get out of.....

I spent all of my winnings at K&B buying stuff to get rid of the "crabs"

I can tell you a story about a one legged, midget, Indian stripper in Oklahoma while I was traveling through but then it would have to be moved to the Gill Net.....