View Single Post
  #26  
Old 06-16-2014, 11:26 AM
CajunChristian's Avatar
CajunChristian CajunChristian is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: De Bluff
Posts: 476
Cash: 813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishwater View Post
I just got three in for customers unless they are changing that and haven't told the dealers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fish, you are absolutely correct, I apologize. Gonna be tough to sell TLDI 40/50's around here with the new 4 stroke. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old carbbed 2 strokes, that's all I raced. On a racing tunnelboat, I can still take the carbbed 2 stroke and spank any 4 stroke of the same or similar size, but, very few folks around here fish out of raceboats. Most of them like to race on the way fishing, but, that's on aluminum hulls. And I can assure you, an ecu controlled TLDI 42.5 cubic inch 2 stroke will not keep up with a 52.9 cubic inch ecu controlled 4 stroke. Just cannot overcome that 24.47% larger displacement
D
Reply With Quote