View Single Post
  #14  
Old 06-23-2014, 10:46 AM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxt79 View Post
Country Station
102 E Main St, Broussard, LA 70518
(337) 837-5153

I have no affiliation, I just shop there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief View Post
Yeah on the Country Station.

I am going to try and make a trip over there this week or next.

Need all of you to ask them to stock them. They will listen to their customers over a vendor.

Thanks guy's
I shop there pretty often, I've never seen them, but never looked specifically for them. I'll definitely ask them to stock them though, they definitely listen to their customers. Awesome place! I love how they always offer their assistance in finding specifics items. They know me by name now, but they still offer... probably because I'm always in there for at least half an hour
Reply With Quote