Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
  #183  
Old 07-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Natural Light Kid's Avatar
Natural Light Kid Natural Light Kid is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 1,100
Cash: 1,190
Headknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckingFastard View Post
i meant to quote natrual light guy in that also since he was calling out someone he has no clue about and got shut down.
Get off your knees man. Like I said, I wasn't trying to call him out. More giving him a chance to show people what he has done rather than going around quoting anonymous people. There is no doubt w has done more than me. I have done very little nor do I pretend that I have. At this stage in my life, I am barely a recreational fisherman anymore. Honestly I do not have the time or energy to help as much as I would like. I wish some people (notice how I didn't call out lil w) would do more and say less. Some are full of personal opinion and that's fine. Just don't get mad when someone else's personal opinion doesn't jive with yours. I'm not saying I'm for or against CCA. I'm for big lake and whatever/whoever it takes. I do get a kick though how much time some spend on this sight. I read and post when I have a chance (bathroom, waiting in lobby, etc.). Some of y'all take these postings way too serious. This is the closest thing I do to twitter, Facebook, etc. My family, friends, career, etc. are way to precious to me to spend that much time on here. However, I do get a kick out of the internet muscles that pop up, empty threats of never posting again, my daddy can beat up your daddy kind of stuff that takes place on here. Great entertainment.
Reply With Quote