Thread: Big lake
View Single Post
  #26  
Old 07-25-2014, 06:54 AM
Goooh's Avatar
Goooh Goooh is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 5,660
Cash: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Lmao ^ sooooo Mad ^



I'll tell you what I'll do for you keyboard N I N J A





I will place $5k up against you best 1 trout



I'll pay pal Casey once you agree and then you pay him and he will hold the 10k



We will fish from 6-12 but I will give u a 1hr head start and not leave to 7



You name the date !!!











I'll bet another 1k you will not accept this challenge because your mom don't let you out the house to often and so you have to post other peoples fish up





If you don't accept this offer never post here again

http://youtu.be/TttECCnD4yU
Reply With Quote