View Single Post
  #19  
Old 08-02-2014, 09:39 PM
slickfish's Avatar
slickfish slickfish is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: not on the bayou
Posts: 248
Cash: -89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
You are a 100% right !! If you ban guides from using live bait inshore there would be a big drop off

The only advantage I ever used live bait for is if I have some kids and I need it which was twice this year when fishing was slow


There are guides who can't even do what I do with live bait everyday !! Take pride In your job and teach people how to fish not soak


Had a 10 year old yesterday freaken smoking trout with a matrix Shad almost every cast !!
It's crazy how you talk this smack now but you weren't bumping your gums like this in March. What's up with that?
Reply With Quote