View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Uneducated , no role models , society where being a "thug" or "gangster" is cool . I question myself " how would I look at this if the cop was black or m brown was white or the cop white and the kid white" either was rioting, looting in your community solves nothing , I would also hope that I'm educated enough to have the same feeling regardless of color . The problem isn't furgeson mizzou it's What has become accatable all over America . It ok to teach your kids how to work the system so they don't actually have to work , it's ok to have role models who are criminal rappers , it's cool to wear shirts that say " stop snitching " it's cool to play the knock out game, until one of these role models steps up and says all this is bull crap! And shows the uneducated that stuff is trash! And it's actually cool to support your family by working, and role model should be god , working to help others is cool . Until there is major change in thinking nothing will change
We actually agree for once.lol
Very well spoken pox. King's to you.
It boggles my mind that no black celebrity (that I know of) has publicly condemd their behavior in Ferguson.
You can bet your azz that there will be a multitude of rap songs to honor mike brown though.
Even if he turns out to be a thug like Trayvon was he will still be an idol.