Quote:
Originally Posted by eman
Got my son a job w/ me doing electrical work. Asked the owner not to put him under me which they didn't listen to. Told him from the get go that he was going to be under their micro scope. first time one of the electricians came to me and told me that son had said i told him he didn't have to sweep i had the electrician go and tell him again where i could hear . He told the electrician that i said he didn't have to sweep . I heard it. walked around the corner and told him .You don't have to sweep because you are fired. Wife got upset for a min. but she understood.
|
Good for you eman. It sucks to have to do that but he'll be a better man for it. Our son works for us during the summer and I have had one occasion were I had to tell him I would fire him. He straightened up quick. He likes having $ and I also told him if he got fired his xbox was coming to work with me. Yep I can be an azzhole.lol