Thread: vbay
View Single Post
  #50  
Old 10-24-2014, 01:42 PM
MattMigues's Avatar
MattMigues MattMigues is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Iberia
Posts: 601
Cash: 1,768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legallimits View Post
Agreed. I don't post reports that people share with me. And I thought your report was informative. The issue is that 1250 people have viewed this post to get a little info, and there's two to three people who actually posted it. Then half the people who post will say they caught fish where they didn't. I've pretty much stopped listening to the reports. But I try to tell people the truth about where I'm finding em. If anybody wants more specific info, send me a PM.
Myself I'm 33 and have been die hard as long as i can remember, as I matured the older veteran fisherman kinda took me under there wing and taught me a lot, i have a tight network some of them are here but like you say to much info can hurt you and never ever post another guys report!
Reply With Quote