View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
I worry about sheephead stocks too and think we should put some more restrictive measures on those too. The popularity of sheephead in restaurants and grocery stores may have an impact on the population like the blackened redfish craze did back in the day as well. I want my kids and grandkids to be able to catch sheephead like I do now and hope I can see there faces when they do land their prized sheephead

I would lump in a more rounded dental care system for them as well. When catching and tagging sheepshead my children and I also make it a point to keep plenty of floss handy so we can pass along a nice cleaning before releasing them.

With gum disease and decay having a negative impact on the foraging ability of this species it is extremely important to provide them with the proper education and assistance to ensure healthy dental practices, thus creating and maintaining an optimal level of overall health in the breeding stock.

Floss is very cheap and easy to carry. Hell, if your strapped for cash there is nothing wrong with using 10lb mono.

Fresh Cleaning (the smile says it all)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418999011.797971.jpg

Infrequent Cleanings (this guy may starve)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418999032.394189.jpg

Sent