View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 10:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852
Default recommendations for weed killers

for the stuff under my house:
often I buy stuff for my lawn and I cant tell if its doing anything or not, especially weed killers that never seam to do anything unless i'm reapplying every few weeks. I tried the stuff that claims to leave nuked ground that nothing can grow on yet after 3 weeks I have stuff resprouting again. the ground cant be that fertile because I only need to cut grass every 3 weeks most of the year, every two weeks in june and july and just for august it needs cutting once a week so im glad it doesn't grow much but weeds sure do. im about to start spraying motor oil and diesel 50/50 mix but im going to give "something" one more chance if you guys know something that really does work without needing 55 gallons a week applied to the ground. this is for weeds under a house that gets a lot of direct sunlight.

for the stuff out in the lawn:
weed and feed stuff is also on my list of things i'm looking for recommendations on, mainly I have clover issues pretty much covering 25% of the lawn so what do you guys find works the best, and you really get your moneys worth out of choosing that brand over others?

im looking for weed control mainly but the weed and feed combinations "sound" like a good idea.

thank you for any advice or recomendations