View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bubba View Post
I get mine from ace in laplace and when my tanks empty they put twenty #...Two weeks ago my tank was about 3/4 empty and they only charged for what they put in...An amerigas swapout tank is only 15 #....
thanks, most times when I bring them in they are empty or close to it, good to know they do fill them all the way.

I don't mind using ace but im sick of their "tank is out of date" crap so I think i'll go to wallyworld and cherry pick the most recent dated tanks so I don't have them giving me grief over it anymore. that's the main thing that soured me on them was that BS. I go there so often for all sorts of things I should have an employee number lol.

still looking for the right "donor" grill to buy for the frame and burner attachment type so I can swap to that ring jet burner. I want to try and avoid welding so im looing for a quick bolt on swap deal yet the designs are often specific to the burner used and not easy to tell. think i'll go look at the boat show or maybe if I went to cabellas or something where I can see different versions of how they are built in person I could better figure out the one I think will take the least work to swap out.

thanks for all your help bouncing ideas around on this and thanks for everyones help in this thread (except for the two idiots)

Last edited by keakar; 03-18-2015 at 02:06 PM.