View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
well come on and give us an example where this was done in this thread.

its called remedial reading class, sign up for it, then you will see advice was given , accepted and talked about.

more questions were asked along with other related info not originally thought about that is needed along with formulating ideas to consider those aspects. look it up in the dictionary, its called a discussion.

but then those who merely seek to criticize just for the sake of criticizing things never bother to read or understand what it is they are criticizing.

the only advice I ignored in this thread was turning my house into a commercial kitchen setup with 2" gas lines involving special gas meters, permits, inspections, and parish approval. the thread asked for how to do this on a residential house gas supply with a 1/2" connection.

not even the densest person sees this as ignoring advice simply because I choose not to do something on a large commercial scale for "occasional" boils at home.

but then neither of you cares about the truth, just the opportunity to take shots and be critical and insult others rather then offer advice or help to members.

that type of person is more suited to LA sportsman membership and not the majority here who are helpful and friendly. you guys try very hard to bring this website down and give it a bad rep.

Alright, so you're an expert on classes and can't afford a backup propane tank to plug in if you run out during a crawfish boil. Nor do you know about the economics of a long term investment to reduce your cost of ownership by refilling your own tanks at the local hardware store.

Maybe the vibration in your truck is so unbearable that you can't stomach the extra miles to the hardware store? The blue rhino is just so much closer?