Thread: Baltimore
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 07:55 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
Duckman Its obvious to me that you have a problem with authority and possibly your ego.

Yes your 100% correct the cop may not be right but guess what your dead who won that game of chicken...Nobody

My whole reasoning to obey a cops command is the risk of them making a poor decisions. To me it's a matter of self preservation. If something goes down that was handled incorrectly by a LEO, you have a much better chance of "winning" if you remain calm, listen; then handle the situation afterwards with a lawyer.

When I was 16 I was caught drinking outside a bar in New Orleans; and received a minor in possession of alcohol. There was a moment where I thought about running from the cop; I thought I'm younger, faster and can prob get away. Then a little voice told me, if he caught me I would have hell to pay for making him take chase.
Your assumption that I am the dead one is vastly exaggerated. I have shot many many combat pistol matches against cops and have beat most of them.
Furthermore I have no issue with authority as long as that authority is used justly and within reason. I'm sorry that unlike you I refuse o bow like a puppy that has been beat too much. Have fun being a slave.