View Single Post
  #42  
Old 05-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Elbert Chamblee Elbert Chamblee is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, Texas
Posts: 420
Cash: 1,242
Default Those 1 day trips 2hr drive.....

Make those 2 hr. drives to fish when you are young. It gets harder for me as I get older. I fished bass tourneys for years and leave at 3:30 or 4 am and fish till 4pm. After weigh in load up and go home. The worst 2 trips I had in the past was a blowout on the boat trailer on the way home. I was pulled up in a spot just south of Jasper and laying up under trailer putting jack under axle and I hear a growl.....look out and a big Doberman was eyeing me in his territory. All I can say is the Doberman realized I was a dog owner and I was not used as a chew toy. Don't do night tournaments anymore.

Last edited by Elbert Chamblee; 05-22-2015 at 12:23 PM. Reason: add too
Reply With Quote