Thread: Yesterday
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962
Default Yesterday

Hi Guy's

Sorry for the late report. My tundra as out of commission. So I posted on here about making a trip..

Rustyb called and indicated his 20 yr. son (Brayton)wanted to go. He would bring Rusty's F 150 Ecoboost.

We off we went. Get to the pass and water was nasty.. I knew the what I'd find but went to the Butte anyway..

Got there and water was bad. Pointed FinChaser South.. She eat up the one 1 1/2 ' swells at 30 knots.

Get to southside of Tiger Shoals to find 2 boats fishing .. Dropped trolling motor and eased into a wide open spot south of them..

After 10 minutes and no tide movement.. Headed east and tried 2 wells .. Nothing. Water wasn't really that good.

Headed south.. and Found nice water about 25 miles out.. Hit a few platforms and got on a few here and there.. Forgot landing net at home so we lost a 6-8 nice trout flipping them in boat..

Caught a few bat ray's and trout mixed in..

Guys.. I just wanted to say Rustyb and his wife are awesome people to let me used and test truck is ecoboost..

More than that this son Brayton is one of the nicest, most respectful, polite young men I've ever had the pleasure fishing with .. He is truly a Awesome young man. Reminds me of my own grown sons.. Absolutely a Yes Sir and No Sir young man..

He was willing to do anything I asked on the boat..He even as if he could have some water in the ice chest..

I must have told me several he was welcome to use anything on the boat tackle, baits, food, and drinks..

When we got back to Abbeville, he was the first in the boat to start washing it down..

I'll tell U this.. This world would be a better place more 20 yrs olds were like
Brayton.

He will always be welcome on FinChaser anytime... He was the highlight of my day and a pleasure to have on Finchaser.

Thank's again Rustyb.