As much as I hate to do it, going bream fishing for a few hrs might be a good idea, besides momma likes em. I guess I was hoping/expecting him to be like me and pops, even when I was his age Id stay out from sun rise to sun set fishin, but those were different days, no computers no internet, PS3, hell I think I was 17 when Atari came out. He likes the fishing/catching, the more I think about it, those reds wear him out, heck hes 13 and skinny as a rail so pulling in a few good sized reds puts a whoopin on him.
Guess I need to rethink my fishing. Take him and momma bream fishing, guess Ill be back to catching reds and speck alone.
thanks guys this has been enlightening, why these kids don't come with manuals beats me, sure would be easier...........
|