View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I also understand CC's point although I don't exactly agree with it. From a tactical standpoint it would be impossible to distinguish between church members and nonmembers in a bad situation. 1000 people trying to get out as fast as possible. Not knowing the lay out of the church having a security member at entrances and exits is good but if something bad happened and a team member was in trouble it may be near impossible to get to him/ her and help with a flood of scared people trying to escape. That is where armed church members could help. Could. There is no perfect plan. If there was you wouldn't be in a gunfight. I think there are times you need to stay low and try to be a good witness but if you are directly threatened you should be able to defend yourself and your family not be stuck waiting for security to wade through a 1000 people to come help you. Gun in hand or cop on the phone. What works faster? Again CC I'm not trying to disrespect you are your team just looking from both sides