View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
Most bait shops have poor warranties on live shrimp; I suggest you purchase a policy from LiveBaitInsurance.com. They have very reasonable rates and great service.
They also have a "Melting Ice" policy but you must register your Yeti cooler and only use ice frozen from the inside out to validate a claim.

I never bought em, and I never will even when they were 20-25 cents each

never had any problem catching limits on plastics when they were feeding on shrimp

now when they are feeding on fish I have bought cocahoes a few rare times and it has helped a lot at those times but I cant afford live bait and learned to successfully fish without it.

I find the only time live shrimp matters is if the guy next to you has it, then they will not hit plastics as much until 10 minutes after the live bait guy leaves, then you still catch plenty on plastics

live shrimp are for guys with disposable income and charter boats who need the edge so their customers can catch, even the fishing challenged ones lol.

it does make a difference but until they can put up a force field around them so I don't catch hard heads, sheep head, and baby croakers who eat all my shrimp, well I cant afford to feed live shrimp to trash fish

Last edited by keakar; 08-15-2015 at 11:16 AM.