View Single Post
  #44  
Old 08-19-2015, 01:56 PM
C-Bass2mouth's Avatar
C-Bass2mouth C-Bass2mouth is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Leesville
Posts: 891
Cash: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOrtego View Post
i would say this is very true, i go to big lake once or twice a year so of course i'm DOWN with live shrimp bc i want to maximize my 1 or 2 trips(never works lol) but you get my point

i bass fish religiously, i wouldn't be caught "cheating" to catch a big one. Which i feel is equivalent to using shrimp for trout
I agree to a certain extent on this as a bass guy. BUT, I went to Lake Fork last summer and tied up to a stump on a point throwing huge shiners that we bought at the bait shop. I watched countless 60k+ boats fish around us not catching shat while me and 2 buddies are sitting Indian style on my deck drinking nattys boat swinging 5 pounders dam near every cast. This was also after fishing 2 days normally averaging about 10 bites per day. So I can't hate lol.

DSOB (DeadShrimpOnBottom) 4 LIFE
Reply With Quote