View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
Hes a successful business man. The latest POTUS has NOT been "successful"

He says the things that most conservatives want to say.

He has a vision of what most conservatives want in the way of the direction of this country.

He has tapped into the prime essence of Americans that are feed up with the way government is going.

I support him. the main thing I like about him is he has his own money, he does not need lobbyist or special interest bribe money. I like that he doesn't take any $hit off anyone and apologize at the drop of a hat. I do know one thing, this country is ate up with political correctness and it needs to be squashed. That is The Donald.

In my opinion, If anyone OTHER the Trump is elected, we will have the same Ol same Ol Bull $**** in government, republican or demarcate, and I refuse to vote for either right now.
All of the above. As he said "I don't have time to be politically correct". He understands our country is going to hell quick. Will he possibly do things if elected that I don't like? Sure he will. Is it going to hurt to start making changes to get america back on it feet? Sure it will. But I do believe he has the knowledge and the backbone to make changes that need to be made instead of worrying about hurting someone's feelings and being politically correct.