View Single Post
  #70  
Old 08-26-2015, 03:32 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elebouef View Post
That is how I got started with a quad copter. The neighbor had his up in the air and I walked across to see it, not worried if it had a camera or not and decided to get one. I didn't have anything to hide so he could fly all he wanted over my house.
So I guess I feel ok if someone flies over the house or church.
All you need to do is chill out and not worry about a small thing like a quad copter. I don't think they have to many cameras in Cameron parish but most cities have cameras all over the place so be sure to smile.
Ok I understand your point but it's also a personal choice. You don't mind stuff flying and spying on your property. Your property your choice. No debate in that but surely you realize that not everyone will feel the way you do. In fact the only person that has posted in support of property and privacy invasion is you.
Reply With Quote