View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 07:19 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
If you haven't heard of Dr Carson before now then you don't watch much political news.
You don't have to watch "political" news, you just have to watch news. My point was...how many had heard of Carson 2-3 years ago-very few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make oil View Post
Dr. Carson, in contrast, has a humble nature, and wants to serve the People. He is calm, rational, and people find his kind words inspiring. Dr. Carson is a world-renowned healer uniquely positioned to bring unity and civility back to America.
Huckaby would also fit that description of being calm and rational and inspiring words-but he's forgotten in this race. We don't need a healer...we need someone that can fix the massive screwup that is American government. And reduce the deficit. In my opinion, Carson is a little TOO meak and mild. We need a leader that represents a strong country-not one the appears timid. Again, like I said earlier, I myself don't like Trump-not my first choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
After what we have been through for the last 7 years .I don't know if America will elect another black president any time soon . no matter how good he is?
Don't be so sure about that.