View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Redfish

Cash: 861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomball Tiger View Post
Mako, I echo what many who are LA Natives living in the Houston area have already said. We have been in Houston for almost 20 years. Professionally and from a family standpoint, we have no regrets. It will be good for your Family's growth to move out of your comfort zone that LA does provide. Take advantage of all the area has to offer and share it with your Family and friends as they come to visit. You will also be able to share the LA culture with your future Texas Friends when you take them for a visit as we have done on numerous occasions.

If I can provide one last piece of advice to you, before you surrender yours and your wife's drivers license, buy LA Lifetime Hunting and Fishing Licenses. I can guarantee you won't regret that decision! When you get homesick come on over to Hackberry. There are several of us LA natives with camps and live in the Houston area. Best of Luck on the move and the new Job!!
Great advise. I did this when we moved in 2001. Now, if I'm in town and the fish are biting or birds flying, I can just go.

It's going to be different, but good. Area to live in is key. Feel free to PM me. I am in the new construstion business and know all of the areas, builder companies, developments, schoold districts, etc really good. I live on the SW side. For the record, my kids were 6 & 4 when we moved and they have loved it.