Thread: I NEED a boat!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 909

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger35 View Post
Why did Cajun say they can't finance anything? I used to do Indirect Lending for a local credit union and we did quite a bit of business with Cajun.
They can't use CUAC. If they run me through CUAC I will get an offer with no DOC's needed. Just makes life easier for me since I own my own business. The Credit union they use wants 3 years tax returns, I don't even have 2 full years in business yet. I was told by finance that I would need to find my own financing.

I am not running around with an 800+ score, but my credit was good enough to qualify for Fords 0% financing.

I have looked at a lot of boats this week... and my favorite so far are the 22' and 24' NauticStars... BullsBay is nice, but lacking jump seats might be a wife unit deal breaker, Frontier 2104 is nice but I am thinking going 24'. A 2400 sport special might be the ticket. Has anyone ever bought a boat out of state? How does the tax work? Oh, haven't ruled out the Epic's either, I think I would go with a base type 25sc if I got an Epic.