View Single Post
  #21  
Old 12-04-2015, 06:51 PM
redaddiction's Avatar
redaddiction redaddiction is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 1,474
Cash: 2,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
I have done some charters with Ron Dupont, he is called me to reschedule trips not because there was dangerous weather, but because conditions where poor for fishing... and he was right every time. I took my son out Tuesday and we had had a blast, his favorite parts are going fast on the boat and eating the fish.

I use Elton Rodrigue and Rob Dupont, if they are ever booked when I want to go I am going to try Travis next. I probably won't make it again until late January, but the weather has been so nice, I might sneak a trip in.

Marty Lacoste also runs with all those guys. He's always posting on here.
Reply With Quote