View Single Post
  #2  
Old 12-22-2015, 05:35 PM
cajun bill cajun bill is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 850
Cash: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Babaz View Post
John Bel Edwards is showing his true colors already... I was really really torn on who to vote for because I didn't like Vitter as a man and thought John Bel was probably more honest. But at the last minute I pulled the lever for Vitter(while holding my nose) because I knew in the end that Edwards would support the furtherment of the Democrat platform.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...said_he_w.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...tamps/37069926

And it's only beginning, wait until he actually is inaugurated. Look for higher gasoline taxes "after all, gas is cheap right now, right?"; more union actions will be initiated; the Stelley taxes (or something similar) will be instituted. Just like Obama, once the camel gets his nose under the tent, etc., etc., etc.
Reply With Quote