View Single Post
  #22  
Old 12-24-2015, 11:45 PM
mriguy's Avatar
mriguy mriguy is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Barber Spur, LA
Posts: 5,007
Cash: 5,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsaul View Post
I've got some news for you fellas... AND I'M NOT TRYING TO START SOME SNOT... If we could stop 30% of medicaid expansion (potential patients-200,000) from using ER's as their primary providers and defer their care to PCP's (primary care physicians) the cost would be neutral. Their health would be improved and it would cost us less money provided they conform to healthier living. Now the other entitlements I cannot refer to as I'm not familiar with anything other than healthcare. A office visit at a PCP is $30.00 +/-. A ER visit is $600.00 +/-. The cost of both will subsidized by taxpayers. Which is more reasonable?
Agreed %100, but it's not going to happen
Reply With Quote