Thread: Indian Creek
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd0144 View Post
I usually don't post pic's of catches or anything ... Im just so mad at the place right now that I hope they have 200 boats a day that keep going just so I stop going. LoL

It really is small for all the boats on the weekends. The fish have seen more A-rigs than New York has chandeliers to just about every piece of plastic made has been drug behind a C-rig.

That place can be super tough. Just when you think you have something figured out theres 3 boats trolling around you to see whats up if your catching. Then there goes that. ( Kinda like Big Lake some days LoL )

The worst thing a man can do is go and have a good day. You think you hooked the fish but its Indian Creek that's hooked you ... to go back again and again for beat downs !

Haha that's so true. Three years ago, I was there every weekend, sometimes I wouldn't even catch a bass, but I just knew in my head that once I figured them out, fishing would be a breeze. 3 years later, I'm happy if I catch 10. Hooking one that was an easy 13lbs doesn't help keep me from going either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk