Thread: salty cajun
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 919

I've been following fishing forums for the last decade. Like I told w in a pm. You can't do that and not keep up with w,and for the last few years ive watched countless everyday fisherman who work all day. Stop posting reports anymore because. They don't want to hear all the snide and negative comments about the sheepshead or black drum in the back round. How you use live bait. God forbid you catch them within a half mile from the weirs. After years of this it's just worn on me. This website was started so we wouldn't just have a million posts of a box shot and a phone number. Which has become the norm as of late. I've followed this since before w got kicked off of LMS. For bullying people, I just think this site should focus more on conservation and general outdoor activities. It's more like an episode of keeping up with the kardashians that an outdoor channel special. These days, and all I've done is voice my opinion. Based on my observations, if an opinion is wrong it doesn't count. So why get so bent out of shape?