View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

I didn't read where he said he wanted all guns to be gone. I'm not going back to reread, he may have said that as I briefly skimmed through. But the vibe I got from the passage was that he thinks there needs to be more regulations and he points out how easily he could have ordered 10 handguns, which I think is ridiculous. No one should be able to just go out and order that unless you're involved with law enforcement or the like. So I agree that we need more regulations, but I'm not against guns. We just need to do all that we can to keep them out the hands of criminals. Will they still get them, probably so, but if we can stop a handful of them from getting guns then there would be that many less people shooting other people. Every time someone buys a gun, they should have to pay for a background check then be approved if their background check meets a certain criteria. Have they been arrested, involved in crime, DUIs, and what not then how long has it been since one of the incidents took place. If they meet everything, then they are allowed to buy. I know I'll probably get hammered for thinking that way, but so be it. I think it would make this place much safer. Right now as long as you have a driver's license, you can buy what you want.