View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default Wounded War Heroes Destroy Trout

Earlier this year I was asked by Tony Fontenot to donate a trip to the Wounded War Heroes and I committed. Every year the veterans and their spouses team up in Cocodrie to experience our wonderful fishery. It is our chance to give back for their service and I couldn’t be more proud of the crew I had today. One of the ladies had never fished before in her life. She was already happy to be on the water but when trout started coming in the boat two at a time I think she was in shock, especially after I piled 100 trout on the floor of the boat and took this picture. The weather gave us a break today and the water was emerald green, the tide was perfect, and all the stars aligned for another incredible trout bite. From what I understand, all of the boats that fished the couples today limited out or came close. I hope everyone else that fished today got to experience what we did. We had fun and the crew had the time of their lives. Big thanks to Tony Fontenot and Scott Robichaux for organizing everything. And a big thank you to all those who served.

Capt. Rob Dupont
Impulse Fishing Charters
225-776-9820
www.impulsefishingcharters.com
www.facebook.com/impulsefishing
Instagram @impulsefishing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5613.jpg (84.2 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5614.jpg (73.1 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5615.jpg (64.6 KB, 298 views)