View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun bill View Post
Here is what came to me from a friend. I don't know the original source:

BEEN AROUND BEFORE, MAYBE NOT OFTEN ENOUGH . . . KNOW ANY “UNDECIDEDS”?
Here's a new twist !

Need a Reason to Vote in November ???

This should really be the wake-up call for all who are “Undecided”.
I have six scary little words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries and who are threatening to sit out the November election because they don’t like Donald Trump: Supreme Court Justice Barack Hussein Obama.
The choice in November is clear – it will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton ! A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton.
If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: He has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the e-mail server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington, D.C., and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his “fundamental transformation” of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court. If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will.
Even if you dislike “The Donald”, grit your teeth and vote for him; the alternative in simply too devastating and unimaginable !!!!!!
So no real truth to this it appears. I'm all for keeping Clinton out of the white house but passing around these ridiculous claims don't help.