View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcredeur View Post
What I am saying is have an organized force that a mass text or some sort of alert that would mobilize these volunteers and they can spring into action. I never recommended waiting for some sort of deceleration....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im sure a lot of these "cajun navy" had these group texts going on. A buddy of mine rescued 100+ ppl before 1st responders even showed up. Musta been a miracle cuz he had now emergency training. Just grab his nuts got in his boat and helped any and everyone he could. I understand that 1st responders and government cronies are pissed. They got blown out of the water by your every day coonass. Cant compare this flood with Katrina. This didnt happen in the jungle. This was people knowing their neighborhoods and knowing their neighbor. They went in and did what had to be done to save lives. Bottom line. That guy in the facebook video is nothing but a politician doing what a politician does best. Backpeddling when the water gets hot. And hes good at what he does. He got a lot of ppl believing his crap. Politicians dont ever let a good tragedy go to waste.