Thread: great ideal
View Single Post
  #56  
Old 09-02-2016, 01:03 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Exaggerated patriotism is what worms like you do in order to justify a stance on something when in reality your isolated stance conflicts with your actual stance when the tables are turned.

It's a crutch people use when they want to be a hypocrite, as long as you act like a patriot when doing it then the likelihood of being called out or disagreed with is very low.
I would really love to know how you came to this conclusion? I know you have infinite wisdom and know so much about me but I'm still curious. Call it a need to know.
I can't believe you mentioned blocking me. I didn't know that could be done. Of course why would I? I don't get my feelings hurt like some do. You have to have feelings for that to happen.
Reply With Quote