Thread: Leaking Ford
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,505
Default Leaking Ford

Looking to gauge some opinions. Started noticing wet dog smell in my 2015 F-150. Pull up my Weather Tec mat on passenger side and carpet is soaking wet. All the way to the back seat. Peel back carpet and there's standing water under carpet. I bring it to Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge where I purchased it from. I also have the extended warranty. Service guy won't even give me a loaner first off. Then tells me my extended warranty covers a rental for 6 days but doesn't cover water damage so I would end up having to pay for rental. Best part is if my truck had 36,000 miles or less, it would be covered. I have 37,000 miles!! Told him figure out what the problem is and let me know. Well just get call back from service guy to tell me it's leaking through the sunroof and they can't figure out where. Wants my permission to send to a body shop for them to look at. Then proceeds to tell me they will work up a quote from there. I told him, if it's through the sunroof, shouldn't that be covered. Tells me no. Told me that between him and I that I should call Ford and maybe they will "work" with me!! What should I do? Call attorney? Truck is practically brand new! They should be responsible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk